Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Someone should tell them the Cubs are interested in Sherrill not Nick Markakis. I'd be pissed off if they gave up any of the 4 guys mentioned by themself let alone a package involving a couple.
  2. I present to you the single most ridiculous trade thread in the history of mankind. http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85056 It's bad enough someone has the guts to ask for Jay Jackson and Starlin Castro. A couple people actually said they want Vitters+ with Jake Fox as a third piece. I might be a homer here, but I can't recall any thread ever on this site that had a trade as laughable as this.
  3. Have there been any reports that hint at how the Brooks Raley negotiations are going?
  4. I'd be all for going the other direction, becoming a seller and starting over next year. It's obvious that if we happen to run up against the Phillies in the playoffs, it isn't going to be pretty. Of course becoming a seller would assume that the Cubs had anyone that was sellable. They have a whole team full of $50 bags of Skittles. Harden and Gregg aren't going to be resigned and might bring back some value. Reed and Lilly could probably be shopped as well. It all depends what type of rebuilding they have in mind.
  5. I just realized the Cubs have not taken a single walk through 13 innings. That only adds to how pathetic this performance has been.
  6. ....so pissed off at this pathetic display. Either add a bat or throw in the towel Hendry.
  7. This is so ridiculously pathetic. The only time this team scores any runs is when Fox, Micah and Fuld are in the lineup.
  8. I know he's only in Boise and he's barely got over 100ABs, but I couldn't be more excited about what Hak-Ju Lee could become. Lightning fast and great defensive tools. If he can cut down on his K's while maintaining his patience he might take over Castro's spot as most exciting SS prospect. At this point I think Lee has to be the Cub's fifth best prospect behind Vitters, Jackson, Castro and Cashner.
  9. Pass. Andy, you'll get Blake Parker and Tony Thomas. And you'll like it! I tried to propose Darwin Barney and Marquez Smith. :P
  10. O's hangout is coming to the consensus that they'd want Jay Jackson + Hak-Ju Lee/Flaherty. I don't even know what to say about the absurdity of that.
  11. As long as the Cubs don't part with anyone in their top ten that's fine with me.
  12. Per MLBTradeRumors.com The Diamondbacks get Cole Gillespie and Roque Mercedes. http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?pos=RF&sid=milb&t=p_pbp&pid=502261 http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?pos=P&sid=milb&t=p_pbp&pid=444474 There has to be another player because this return is pretty weak. Gillespie is almost a non prospect and Mercedes is just an older reliever prospect, although he does look talented.
  13. I wonder if Lou is going to let Shark pitch the ninth too. I wouldn't mind seeing Stevens.
  14. I dislike Hart so much; throw a frigging strike.
  15. 8-2 and I don't feel safe at all right now. I hope the Cubs plan on scoring some more runs.
  16. Hart has a huge lead and he can't throw strikes. Please pull him and send him down.
  17. 6 runs lead Jake; you take the easy out.
  18. Apparently the ump is starting to feel sorry for the Nationals too. Either the first one was low or the second one was high. The strike zone can't be that huge.
  19. I'm starting to feel bad for the Nats.
  20. Most runs in a single inning so far this year?
  21. How does Tavarez have 11 decisions through half a season as a reliever?
×
×
  • Create New...