Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. .....more injuries. This is ridiculous.
  2. Meh, he faced 2 lefties and a free swinger with a suspect outside corner, I wouldn't read much into that inning. I think he meant the guy in the booth. Anyways, Arthur Rhodes has been amazing this year. 1.62 ERA with .97 WHIP.
  3. If the Cubs are after a loogy I want the one on the mound right now.
  4. That scared the hell out of me.
  5. ugh you just know something bad is coming now.
  6. Hill is approaching Aaron Miles type bad.
  7. Aram+ Sori getting hot makes me happy.
  8. Not sure that was a strike, but GJ anyways.
  9. Cueto is getting incredibly lucky.
  10. That was certainly not good. He had no chance of doing anything with that pitch.
  11. This is all I could have hoped for.
  12. And now I'm just hoping some miracle occurs that lets the lineup roll over.
  13. Agreed. Aram brings high quality defense at 3rd which is better than high quality defense in LF.
  14. As much as I really do dislike Hart he has fantastic stuff. If he ever learned to control it he'd be a quality pitcher.
  15. Lee really should have smoked that pitch.
  16. Wow, he is even wilder than usual right now.
  17. I don't think this is a great deal for the Cardinals. They've definitely made themselves better, but they paid a very high price for Holliday. He isn't playing all that well and is a half season rental. I think they would have been better off inquiring about Luke Scott who would have cost them less and is signed for more than half a year. You haven't been paying attention for awhile. Even if he's had an OPS of .900 over the last few months look at Luke Scott's numbers. He wouldn't have cost Wallace, his contract is cheaper and he's signed for more than half a year. There were much better options for the Cardinals out there like Josh Willingham.
  18. I don't think this is a great deal for the Cardinals. They've definitely made themselves better, but they paid a very high price for Holliday. He isn't playing all that well and is a half season rental. I think they would have been better off inquiring about Luke Scott who would have cost them less and is signed for more than half a year.
×
×
  • Create New...