Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Isnt he a free agent? That will lower the demand Id think, but I dont think Toronto would give him away. Id be interested in giving them 1 of our pitchers in the minors and say Fox for him though. Scutaro only makes 1.1 mil for the eason, meaning he only has about 500K left, so hed be a great target. I know the Twins have shown interest in him, as did the Giants before they guy Sanchez. Scuraro is a guy who we could probably get for Fox+a prospect/PTBNL. If Lou really wants a loogy, they could broaden the deal for Scott Downs, although Im all for trying Ryan or Gaub. I've heard Scutaro is going to be a type A which might make him a bit expensive. I'm not so sure he's worth what it take for a couple months of his services.
  2. Rasmus was helped a lot by a very good June, but otherwise has only been OPSing around .700. McCutchen has held steady at about .775 for two months. Right now its probably Hanson, Wells, Rasmus, and McCutchen in the running for ROY, I can't think of any other rookie who is in position to contend. Does J.A Happ not qualify as a rookie? No one ever mentions him, yet before his game against the Cardinals he would have won it unanimously.
  3. Please Milton don't screw this up.
  4. I cannot envision any scenario in which the Cubs score.
  5. Lou not using Fox is coming back to bite the Cubs in the ass for a second time.
  6. wow, Soriano with as bad a night as possible.
  7. I fully expect Lou to be dumb enough to only use Marshall for that one batter.
  8. I had forgotten Blum already has two walks offs against the Cubs this year.
  9. He was giving Marshall time to warm up.
  10. Can Lou continue his perfect night of horrid managing by pitching to Lee?
  11. Way to pay attention ump; miss a few more calls.
  12. He just PH last inning. That answers that. Who did he hit for? I was coming home from class and turned on the TV right as Fontenot missed the bunt. So we can blame you for the bad results?
  13. He already pinch hit last inning.
  14. I had no idea the entire Astro's bullpen had sub 2.5 ERAs.
  15. Really good [expletive] job Lou. Way to bring in the super hot Fontenot.
  16. Really good [expletive] job Font. Lou you're a moron.
  17. Lou is trying really hard to put together one of the worst managed games in recent memory.
  18. Fox is the obvious choice for a flyball. Why would you pick Font?
×
×
  • Create New...