Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. How is that stupid when there's one out? It's a one run game and a single gets you a run with Starlin on second.
  2. Willie Mays Hayes style. If he was fast I wouldn't care, but the man has 3 extra base hits on the year.
  3. Starlin is going to hit into 20 or more DPs this year. He just can't elevate anything at all.
  4. So you can block 3rd without the ball but not home.
  5. Likely to end up at 2B if I remember right.
  6. Got to think it's for Gordon.
  7. I have to say that I would vehemently against trading Bennett now that they've picked up White. This could be a really nice offense next year.
  8. Well that's about 10 picks too early.
  9. Come on Jets, take White. You know you want to.
  10. omg, please let Williams fall just one more.
  11. That would be the absolute best case scenario for the draft.
  12. The Leonard Williams dream continues to live.
  13. No twitter spoilers right?
  14. I hope they haven't fallen under the meatball trance of anyone but Cutler.
  15. Good lord Montero, you don't have to give him the entire plate and then half another foot.
  16. Cubs are 20th in dongs and 15th in SLG. I did not expect either of those going into this year.
  17. Good news guys. Cardinals tied it 2-2 so following the trend we should tie it this half inning.
  18. Why the hell would you not throw to 1st? Pedro is fat and slow.
  19. Seriously Hendricks? Your stuff is nowhere near good enough to forgive that kind of nonsense.
×
×
  • Create New...