Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Looks like Washington is out on Howell which adds another team's for the Bears to deal with if they decide to trade down. I wouldn't mind getting Terry McLaurin and the Bears's 2nd round pick on top of other things back.
  2. If I had to guess at this point, Getsy is about 90% chance to be gone, maybe even higher. As much as I hate to say it, Eberflus keeps it tight with Atlanta and beats GB, I think he likely hangs onto his gig. I think it's almost certain if the Bears win the last two. My only hope is that Poles weighs those 3 epic collapses very heavily to the point where he just doesn't care what happened last week or the next two weeks and his mind is already made up. I'd be pretty shocked if Poles is going anywhere at this point, especially with the 2023 draft really started to show some blossoming talent.
  3. While not a failure, Mahomes, Hurts, Lawrence, etc are all having much worse years than the previous one. It's a bit bizarre how many QBs are significantly underperforming their previous year's numbers.
  4. Drummond got the start tonight and oh my god that stat line. 39 minutes 11/13 FG 24 PTS 25 REB 1 AST 3 STL 2 BLK
  5. You take the risk, you just have to accept in your calculations that you likely aren't getting a season as good as last year. So even after adding Bellinger back it doesn't cover what you lost in losing 2023 Bellinger performance and additions need to be made taking this into account.
  6. Say he's at least a neutral defense CF through the first 4 years of a 7 year deal. I'm pretty ok with him spending the last 3 in either a COF or 1B spot.
  7. Remember he missed 32 games though. he played at 5.1 fWAR/162 pace.
  8. No, but then again the vast majority of GMs don't wait to make their first moves until January.
  9. Has anyone confirmed Jed Hoyer is indeed still alive?
  10. So even if we ignore, what was a pretty bad INT by Fields, I think he was merely solid to good. Against a team as bad as Arizona, that's kind of disappointing. I suppose I should figure in that Moore was pretty much a decoy today and Kmet missed 2 and a half quarters. Even so, it just kind of felt OK.
  11. Jacksonville in free fall and they've got Carolina next week. I was worried Carolina might beat Tampa, but Tampa is playing far better football right now than Jacksonville.
  12. Not sure I agree with that throw, but it worked out.
  13. This has to be a historically terrible 3rd/4th down and 1 team. It's almost impossible to be this bad.
  14. That phantom defensive holding leads to a TD
  15. Well that was amazingly terrible defense on that TD
  16. Enough with the zone. I swear to god, Eberflus actively tries to mess things up.
  17. The oline embarrassed itself on that drive.
  18. Mooney just does not make anything but wide open catches.
  19. That was an amazing fake.
  20. As long as he isn't a bum next week
  21. This Arizona run defense is absolutely awful.
  22. Moore is hurt and it looks like it's not good.
  23. I was following it on gamecast, so I didn't get to actually see it, but that's what gamecast said.
  24. GB escapes with a win thanks to a missed 46 yard field goal.
  25. Packers get a FG and allow the Panthers to get into FG range in 2 players with 13 second to go. Panthers miss the FG. GB wins.
×
×
  • Create New...