Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. This guy pulling off a sub 2 era has to rank as one of the biggest flukes of all time.
  2. Maybe next time don't invest in the reliever whose peripherals all scream average at best.
  3. Relying on almonte and Cuas was a truly wise move. This pen is hot garbage.
  4. The WSox line up has, as of now, 2 players batting above .200 and one of those is batting .226. They've scored 30 runs in 14 games now.
  5. Inner, geekier, more immature me thinks this is very funny.
  6. The prospect fatigue on Drake and MHJ is reaching stupid levels. Even ESPN is looking for any reason possible to drop them in the draft. ESPN had a mock with MHJ going to the Bears at 9. If that happens, I'm spending the night in jail.
  7. I'm game with trading down as far back as like 18 because you're still going to be able to pop one of Latu, Thomas, Verse there. After that it becomes a bit sketchier.
  8. Sure are a lot of anonymous sources out there claiming they'd be "shocked" if the Bears didn't trade down from 9.
  9. These guys are definitely huge Zac Efron fans.
  10. Thomas is the only WR I'd be ok with them trading down to grab. I think his upside is extremely high.
  11. So Buffalo more or less has to take a WR in the 1st now that they're without Diggs and Davis. I would not advocate it and it would take a huge huge haul, but I'd bet they're desperate to move up to #9.To move all the way back to #28, for me, would require at least #28 this year, '25 1st and '24 pick 60 and probably the '25 2nd too. Even with that "overpay" I'm still not sure I'd be real happy.
  12. well, eventually someone will get a ball out of the infield
  13. Almonte has stuff, but that's all he has. Really unimpressed with him so far.
  14. Brown really throws a lot of completely non competitive pitches.
  15. So the Pirates and Brewers have apparently decided that they're just never going to lose in 2024.
  16. Early things I did not expect. the Astros being 0-4, the Pirates being 5-0 and Mookie Betts being at 1 fWAR after 6 games.
  17. Granted it's been a while so it's a bit hazy, but I was at opening day with Fukudome in 2008 I believe and despite lots of rain, they just kept having delays and then resuming the game during the times when we were between storms.
  18. If, and it's a huge if, Illinois managed to pull off the UConn upset, I'd think their odds are as good as anyone to win the tournament.
  19. If we're talking strictly arm talent, then Maye is number 1 in this class. The guy can make every throw there is. The things that hold him back from being on par with Caleb Williams is the difference in mobility and decision making. Maye can make every throw, but because of that he tries to make every throw and he's going to need to learn some restraint in the NFL or he's going to throw throw 30 TD and 30 INT a year.
  20. They should be up almost 20 going into half. They had every opportunity in the world to put their foot on Iowa State's neck.
×
×
  • Create New...