Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,585
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. Agreed, people by nature like to jump to conclusions early on. Wait until Memorial Day, thats a good measuring stick. Also, we could be White Sox fans- they are on pace for a 20-142 season
  2. Always nice waking up to a win when I was 98% sure it was going to be a loss going to bed.
  3. Seems like people think the Bears have only 4 picks, they "have" to trade down. Which they do not have to.
  4. I did too on some 3-month free special. Mine ends the 17th
  5. Cubs are off to a 1-2 start to the road trip but should be 2-1. Mariners off to a slow start to the season and sit at 5-8. I get to watch the game as its not on Marquee! Eat a bag of horsefeathers Ricketts! Happy Friday!
  6. I can put one up today, I have time. 10:30 CST I will put it up if there isn't one going
  7. Stan the Caddy. Kramer had a lot of interesting friends. Especially Bob Sakamano but we never saw him on screen. 13 days to the draft. It will be interesting how it unfolds between picks 2-8
  8. I am in no way defending OJ, but the blame goes with the prosecution more than with the jury.
  9. I think we are going to need more than 4 people for this rotation thing to work. Just my opinion
  10. Is ole Hootie dead yet? I hated that horsefeathers, you know damn well he "loved" Tiger winning those late 90's tournaments.
  11. Me waking up this morning looking to see what the Cubs won by
  12. Yup, people overestimate the good and the bad at the beginning of the season every year. Sample size is 2 starts for pitchers so far and hitters 30 ABs roughly lol.
  13. Went to a work meeting it was 2-0 Dodgers and came back to 6-2 Cubs
  14. Ohtani's first visit to Wrigley Field apparently. I wonder if he will stay away from the Draft Kings sports book? Cubs taking 1 of 3 in this series should be considered a success. The Doyers are always awesome until October 1st.
  15. Not now but it was apparent during the Cubs game Tuesday
×
×
  • Create New...