Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. I don't know, but I do know this happens a lot. I think it is a matter of not making gm the move until you have to. As long as they don't have a need for that roster spot today, there is no need to put schwarber on 60 day. I've seen it with pitchers who have had obvious season ending situations. They go on 60 day eventually, but not immediately, unless they need the spot ASAP.
  2. is it a stretch to say that he is basically schwarber with slightly less power but better defense? It's safe to say that from 5,000 miles away
  3. Directv has wgn America, not chicagos wgn9. Extra innings package just says cubs/dbacks Cubs broadcast That's cool because they used to only show feeds from affiliated networks with fox I believe.
  4. I legitimately thinks it reduces their chances of winning 162 games.
  5. I'm not sure we needed the full thread title makeover
  6. reading articles through google, facebook, or some kook's blog is not doing research. There is no conspiracy by big pharma or anything like that. Anyone that believes in the anti vax movement should be hung. Thanks for assuming you know where I do my research. redbox?
  7. bet you'd rather go to fuddruckers
  8. the guy's a frickin time traveler as well?!?!?!?!?!
  9. I generally am very outspoken that western medical practice is a crock of [expletive], yes. The system is not set up to cure us, it is set up to keep us sick and treat us. That's where the money is. If everyone was healthy, the entire industry would collapse. The fact that all of the literature in medical school is written by the pharma companies should tell you everything you need to know. Trust me when I say this: I have my reasons for feeling this way. I'm not just being a rebel. I have experienced medical negligence like you wouldn't believe. I have cured myself of severe medical problems that had the doctors completely stumped. If I had followed the recommendations of the doctors, I would be a bed-ridden zombie that takes handfuls of horse pills and isn't allowed to drive a car. I'm being dead serious. As far as vaccines, that is one of the things that I have not made up my mind on yet. I've heard pretty convincing arguments from both sides, and I have to do more research to weed out what is true and what isn't. I have a feeling there is a lot of [expletive] on both sides. Luckily I don't have kids yet. But don't you think you owe your superpowers to the very same corporations you rebel against?
  10. I'm not anti-vax per se, but don't even come at me with that generic garbage, my body will be fine with some Glaxo or Novartis, but it rejects anything else.
  11. we need more gmo talk on this board
  12. The New York Jets select Reggie Ragland, LB, Alabama
  13. Buffalo takes Robert Nkemdiche, DT, Ole Miss
  14. at this rate we'll never get through this 162 game streak
  15. http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/859/f1026500-84ab-0133-b2d2-0e438b3b98d1.gif?
  16. Yes, that was the joke, it's fairly dickish to divorce somebody currently fighting cancer, he's a big dumb hick who played for the cardinals let's just assume the worst and say he left her because of the cancer. all things being equal, if someone would normally get a divorce, they shouldn't if one of them has cancer? I don't really know what all things being equal means in a situation like this.
  17. She really married below her station in life. Then again, anyone marrying that hump would be. only if you consider rich athlete to be below the station of an attractive woman
  18. Yes, that was the joke, it's fairly dickish to divorce somebody currently fighting cancer, he's a big dumb hick who played for the cardinals let's just assume the worst and say he left her because of the cancer. right, i guess i just meant i thought it was a little weird that we were still running with it at that level when he signed here. i was all set to get cozy with him until he broke schwarber
  19. with that gut he might want to lay off the bud heavies
×
×
  • Create New...