Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,103
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. it's not out of the realm, but they probably have to sign at least one person to a 3+ year contract.
  2. you should see the stuff he says about tim on twitter
  3. try and keep up https://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/01/nfl-thursday-night-football-rights-nbc-cbs i kind of recall this agreement now that you mention it, but i'm still going to blame the original tweet's (not incorrect) mention of SNF for causing the mixup on my part. first line of first tweet:
  4. try and keep up https://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/01/nfl-thursday-night-football-rights-nbc-cbs
  5. well i wasn't gonna start a week 11 thread! (i didn't even notice it wasn't this weekend) It's not any weekend. It's next Thursday.
  6. that is such a load of crap how do you "know" this apology is genuine? You don't. You've never met this person. You were fooled by them before and suddenly you think you know them? I feel like the lesson here should be to not take people's online personas at their word, or believe their words are genuine, rather than double down on your faith in them.
  7. how do you start an NFL week 10 thread with a story about a week 11 game?
  8. cubbiebum wrote for a living, no?
  9. I so wish this was accidentally posted in the louis ck jerks in front of women thread
  10. I don't know about y'all but I'm going to be fighting off cravings for queso the rest of the day
  11. jugs is a good word though
  12. she goes on to say she "doesn't even feel stupid" in the very next tweet.
  13. i started to write something about brandon sitting his hyde on the bench, or brandon hyding on the bench and nothing worked. I am a failure once again.
  14. I saw a tweet from her about "going to discuss this story on my show" and then a bunch of back and forth about the appropriateness of discussing this on her show, despite it being widely reported fairly quickly, and people accusing her of making others feel bad. I assume she kind of laughed at the whole stupid story and embarrassed people lashed out at her.
  15. I kind of glanced over this the first time but I like that this fake persona was created 8 years ago but "it didn't take long for my friends and I to figure it all out"
  16. [tweet] [/tweet]
  17. hot damn that sounds like april ludgate
  18. what the what is going on in the head of a person who shares nudes with a twitter persona?
  19. wait, they willingly shared nude photos with the "guy"?
×
×
  • Create New...