Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. Chris Farley Jr just went long.
  2. The bats are heating up. Nelson is hot. When I saw him last week he looked awful every AB.
  3. I don't really want to sit out in 43-degree temps for 6 hours either.
  4. Not exactly a glowing reveiw.
  5. Stro hoping to stay on the mound until the rain comes.
  6. Hosmer + Campusano + Myers + Cash for Mills + Heyward + Ortega + Bote. Lol, I forgot Bote even existed.
  7. When I was at the Smokies game it only came into play one time in the first inning when the Biscuits pitcher had a ball called. It didn't seem to be much of a problem for any of the pitchers, at least in that game. One thing I did notice is that if the batter stepped out of the box they shut down the pitch clock for that pitch. Are they limiting hitter step-outs?I don't know, it never was an issue.
  8. I'd say it'll be Leiter(or maybe Mills himself), Rucker, Roberts, Hermosillo, and then one of Chavez or Effross. I'm going Chavez, Hermosillo, Rucker, Leiter, Norris. I kind of feel bad for Herosillo because you can tell he knows every at-bat could be his last.
  9. This guy has incredible lateral movement on his pitches.
  10. Chris Martin is bad. But he use to rule the world.
  11. I love listening to Pat call a game. He’s so good and so effortless at at.
  12. When I was at the Smokies game it only came into play one time in the first inning when the Biscuits pitcher had a ball called. It didn't seem to be much of a problem for any of the pitchers, at least in that game. One thing I did notice is that if the batter stepped out of the box they shut down the pitch clock for that pitch.
  13. Thompson has 1 WAR already which is more than 50% of his total.
  14. Still early. Gorman's arm could fall off.
  15. Only against right-handers. Funny! He actually crushed lefties when he was in a long-relief role in September. lol
  16. It’s probably the best use of Adbert too once, if, he comes back. Only against right-handers.
  17. They're the little engine that could right now. I still don't care for Madrigal, he's going to be .285/.311/.325 for the season. He might take less than 30 walks this season. Seiya has been awesome and looks like he's destined for a really strong season with his approach.
×
×
  • Create New...