Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. Jake Slaughter? He's had a terrific year at the plate.
  2. Also, they are going to get the series win here. I'm predicting they are going to win the division right now.
  3. They’re going to put some runs up this inning
  4. It's the most White Sox set of events that have ever happened. The only thing that would have topped it is if people ran on to the field and started beating coaches again.
  5. I have a good feeling about this game. Burnes is the type of pitcher the Cubs can handle. He's sort of the opposite of Miley. Steele is moving into uncharted territory on his IP now. I hope Hottvey and Ross know what to look for so they don't let him pitch to failure.
  6. Let's hope the McCaskey's finally made the right hire in Poles. I have doubts.
  7. In that scenario, I would hope that Eberflus will be out of a job by the end of the year. I kind of doubt it though. It would be a mess of a situation regardless.
  8. What does Cristian Hernandez need to do more of and less of? So far he seems like a big miss on the international front.
  9. It’s an opinion, so what is there to argue about. The objective facts are what they are. You put attribution on a thing that some other guy doesn’t. And some other guy points out something you don’t think is as important. Who gives a a tiny turd whether Murray is ranked 8 or 18? It doesn’t matter. Rankings are ordinal measures with extremely loose objective anchors. You’re getting worked up because people don’t share your sentiment about what position in line a guy should be.
  10. Staying out of the middle of the strike zone. I said before the game started he’s the kind of pitcher that gives the Cubs fits.
  11. Belli has the formula down. If they pitch away go away with contact. If they come inside hammer.
  12. I would say he came in fat and out of shape (which he did), but he had a great spring. As soon as they came North he sucked eggs.
  13. Happer gets one back. Boog sounds almost as happy as when Yellich hit his.
  14. I’m getting hyped! Hopefully Swanson can pull himself out his funk
×
×
  • Create New...