Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. Theo bought it for $3.25 not a great return on investment
  2. MLB is probably going to have three 100-loss teams this year and maybe a fourth with the White Sox sitting at 88 with 18 to play. That's pathetic. 10% of the league.
  3. yes, Love did not look stellar yesterday at all.
  4. according to twitter there are apparently a lot of moves that are going to be made today
  5. I agree, but that's not how the Bears will operate. I refuse to believe that someone within the NFL couldn't have taken what Fields had when he was drafted and built on it. I have a real hard time believing that he never would have developed or at least he would look like the same player he is today. If you take the same 53 players and put them with a good quality staff, they are not going to look like they did yesterday. The talent disparity in the NFL isn't that wide.
  6. Did someone tell Ross that PCA has to play? I'd really like to know the answer to that.
  7. I have faith in Wicks. I expect he will be using the change up with regularity.
  8. They have nowhere else to go but up. Fields getting injured is about the only way things could get worse. And I don't know if that is necessarily going to make them worse.
  9. Also, can you imagine how bad the offense was in practice if they we’re behind that putrid defense?
  10. I’m retrospect, perhaps it wasn’t a good idea to not play a lot in the preseason. The penalties, the out of sync plays, the lack of understanding, all of it. The team wasn’t ready to play a game.
  11. Fields has enough talent. He’s got the same flaws he had on draft day when the Bears took him. They’ve had two years to evaluate and coach up his weaknesses. If the game moves to fast for him, as it appears it does, they should have figured that out a long time ago. That’s not coachable. I don’t mean the mental part of the game either. whether he’s going to make it should have been sussed out well before today. He’s looks like the same damn guy and the Bears are the same damn team, as they were last year. It’s only one game to be sure, but wow did they ever lay an egg.
  12. Yes, and they can’t fix that.
  13. They can do it. Maybe new OC at least.
  14. I don’t know why they haven’t taught Fields how to drop back and keep his head facing up field. He’s looking down then he has to look up field.
  15. You don’t know because they don’t run those plays.
  16. Can a coaching staff get fired after 1 game?
  17. Horrible game plan. Wasting a lot of talent.
  18. That kick would have been good 70 yards out
  19. Big difference with quality WR.
  20. Bad no call on pass interference in the end zone
  21. Baseball owners are by far the worst in sports. The Nationals are refusing to pay Strasberg’s salary when they told him they would if he retired.
×
×
  • Create New...