Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Ben was good for the first time in a while.
  2. So is Busch. He's like 1 for 23 this month. Worse than Seiya.
  3. Ben Brown? I guess Ben won't give up 5 runs.
  4. At least, Boyd was good, and Palencia looked great.
  5. Boyd was good for the first time in a while.
  6. Too many Ks and only one hit. The good thing for now is that Nats have 7 hits and only 2 runs.
  7. If I remember correctly, in Boyd's contract with the Cubs, he would get extra $$, if he pitches over certain number of innings, and he already earned it. So, his health was/is always a concern. When the Cubs singed him, I thought he could be good, if healthy. I guess I should stop complaining about his last 5 or 6 games, and start think I'm happy that he's still pitching.😀 Right now, I can trust Shota and Cade, but no much faith in Boyd. Maybe, he should skip a game in the rotation, and he might be fine.
×
×
  • Create New...