Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. The first Go Cubs Go for the season made me very happy.😀
  2. I would be surprised, if it's more than $25MIL AAV. I'm glad he's going to stay for sure.
  3. Great. Only good thing that happened today.
  4. I thought and hoped it would be at least 8 years.
  5. 10 hard hits in 4 innings. Way too many.
  6. My guess is 8 to 10 years, not sure about AAV, maybe around $15mil? Now, extend Nico, and try to keep either Happ or Seiya.
  7. I agree. He wasn't great, but solid. He threw more sweepers today. Maybe, he was testing against RHH?
  8. I shouldn't have said it.😁
  9. Look at the bright side. No HR. 😄
  10. Maybe, but Jamo is looking better today.
  11. Yes, this is a big problem. That's why I want to keep one of them (+Nico).
  12. Yeah, I guess, but we can always hope.😁 I was really excited by Cade and Shota. 50+% Whiff, 2 days in a row. Cabrera's changeup and 4 seam velo dropped. I don't know what it means. Maybe, he's tired? He's not 100% healthy?
  13. Alcantara and Long back to back. Alcantara has been hitting very hard lately.
×
×
  • Create New...