Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. All three games against the Pirates were winnable. Shota did no hitter, but we just couldn't score a run, even though there were plenty of chances. Game2 was well, very winnable. We could've been the top of the division, if we won those two.
  2. I know it's only 3 games, but Martin has been great. Not a bullpen talk, but I think Jamo did well. Only the 3rd HR was real, without help from the wind.
  3. I didn't think Jamo would last 6 innings. After the grand slam, only a solo HR. I can't complain.
  4. We need a runner or two, when they hit HR's. Very cool to see Mo hit, though.
  5. I was watching the game from the 9th inning to see them lose. They scared me a little.😁
  6. Shota's splitters looked better today, and his 4 seams are still 92mph.
  7. Busch needs to start hitting. I don't even remember the last time he had a hit.
  8. Yeah, after Shota gave up only four hard hits in 6 innings.
  9. A crazy quick inning. Shota couldn't rest much at all.
  10. I prefer Amaya, when Shota starts, but the lineup looks good with Seiya.
  11. I wasn't doomed. I was hoping Assad and Rea would pitch well, and TBH, they did better than I hoped. Plus, much better offense, which I didn't expect.
  12. 100% agreed for both this year and the last.
×
×
  • Create New...