Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. Hopefully we can eat into the gap to the Brewers over the next two weeks. The only team we face over .500 over this next two week stretch is the White Sox.
  2. Jed getting us Zeferjahn for the next 5 years was a nice move at the deadline.
  3. Bobby Witt Jr’s arse saved us from him standing on 3rd.
  4. Ian Happ is so underrated and sometimes underappreciated, but you can be sure he will give you 20+ homers every year.
  5. Please Alex Cohen, don’t be one of those douchebags who takes pictures of every single meal you eat and put it on social media.
  6. Yes, I think so. Which is why he probably doesn’t sound natural at times on Marquee.
  7. Alex Cohen is definitely not troubling the Mensa committee, but I do think he’s improved.
  8. Is there anything in Baseball that PCA can’t do? What a great player he is.
  9. Yeah, I don’t like it. I hope Marquee don’t start doing what national broadcasters do. I don’t like in-game player and manager interviews.
  10. Yeah, I don’t like it. I hope Marquee don’t start doing what national broadcasters do. I don’t like in-game player and manager interviews.
  11. Sometimes I wonder if most of the bullpen arms on this roster were signed under similar circumstances as this
  12. Hopefully this ends the same way the Dodgers game did two days ago when they scored 5 runs in the 8th and we still won.
  13. PCA running down the line is enough to make anyone nervous.
  14. Because the Brewers are pricks, they’ll probably go 12-0.
  15. I hope no one put money on Kevin Gausman throwing a perfect game today.
  16. Damn, Marquee just did Bobby Witt Jr dirty by putting his 2026 stats up against PCA.
  17. Because he thinks everyone on the roster has elite level speed.
  18. Not really fair. I wasn’t a fan of the trade at the time especially after already winning the WS, but not something I get worked up over in 2026 is all I am saying.
×
×
  • Create New...