Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. LOL. My God ump. ABS is absolutely fantastic. Last year that would have been out number 1.
  2. This umpire just doesn’t care about mound ball. Classic lol.
  3. And hear I was thinking that Marquee gave Cohen’s salary to Boog to never had a day off ever again. Now the floodgates have opened and Boog is going to work his usual 15 day months. 😞
  4. We scored what was needed today and the pitchers did the rest. Fantastic to see.
  5. I went and had another look. I actually didn’t realise they had 1 out already, I thought it was 0 outs. I will change my stance to good send.
  6. The bullpen was fantastic after Rollison’s meltdown.
  7. Stop overthinking pitching changes ffs. Rea’s arm was not going to fall off if he threw 115 pitches compared to 101.
  8. Good AB Dansby. A few chases on bad pitches, but he stayed with it.
  9. I know PCA is a very fast runner, but he never should have made it safe at 2nd. Thank you CF’er.
  10. No wonder the Brewers scored 28 runs in a three game series against the D’Backs lol.
  11. You can’t get eliminated from postseason contention in April, but the Mets are quite screwed at 10-21.
  12. He’s Kilian me softly. Am I right?
  13. I do wish Sut would tone it down. He doesn’t need to make it sound like every run scored is the greatest run scored in history and he doesn’t need to say stuff like “He’s done that his entire” when a career bench player comes intro a game and makes a good play in the field. I am sure he means well, but he exaggerates a lot.
  14. Finishing the month 19-12 from a 7-9 start is an excellent stretch of Baseball when it included Mets, Phillies, Dodgers and Padres.
  15. Full Athletic article https://archive.md/nuSSi
×
×
  • Create New...