Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. Good God MLB scouts really horsefeathers the bed with Murakami.
  2. https://vocaroo.com/1gDNMbDKAsy1 00:07 for PCAโ€™s post game interview. Heโ€™s a cool dude. Despite appearing to be upset at Matt Shaw for not telling him to slide, he took ownership of it himself in the interview.
  3. No way! No bloody way. Well done, Michael Conforto.
  4. Donโ€™t tease me with any bases loaded stuff. One hit, then a two run home runs works just as well.
  5. Do they need to wake up the dude in New York? Cโ€™mon, get on with it.
  6. I had my head down and thought Craig Counsell purchased a cult.
  7. I was going to post that Cabrera has given up hard contact all game, but only 1 run is a positive. But I withheld my post because of jinxy reasons. I feel like the universe hates me.
  8. Yeah, City are done now. The most points City can get is 83 points from here. They would need Arsenal to lose one of their remaining games as they need to finish above them on points because of inferior goal difference. And I have seriously doubts that City will even win all their remaining fixtures, thatโ€™s a hard final stretch theyโ€™ve got.
  9. Did JD drop the f bomb during his keys to the game? Surely not.
  10. I thought the game was starting at 6:40PM. So one of those times where I appreciate the weather delay.
  11. Still a bad result for City, but that Doku goal at least makes things interesting.
  12. What has just happened? Everton with three goals in 10 minutes.
  13. Another series win against the Reds would do just fine.
  14. Cโ€™mon Michael Busch. Anthony Rizzo would have jumped up on the tarp and caught that. ๐Ÿ˜ž
  15. It always annoys me when a hitter strikes out looking with 2 outs and people on base โ€œ because he was looking for something else.โ€ Swing the bat anyway.
  16. You start appreciate the Cubs defense even more when you watch other teams.
  17. Worrying about only the Brewers is so last year. Now we need to worry about the entire division. ๐Ÿ˜ž
ร—
ร—
  • Create New...