Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. T-Mac said CC had to go to his bullpen “early”. Dude threw close to 90 pitches so technically it wasn’t early. 😞
  2. Where the hell does Jed Hoyer find these pitchers? 🤣
  3. Never trust a man with two first names.
  4. Nice little tribute in the crowd with lots of people wearing pink.
  5. I feel like Zinedine Zidane has already ordered the DNA test.
  6. I had read a while ago that James and his family moved into a skybox and that’s why we didn’t see him much over the last two years. It was nice to see him behind home plate the few times he sat back there last year and this year. RIP.
  7. Incredibly unfair to give a red card for that. It was a coming together of players. Nothing more, no intent in that at all.
  8. What a horsefeathers way to lose for Senegal. 2-0 up in the 86th minute.
  9. Duran is not sure if he wants to pitch or lob pitches up there.
  10. Remember when Justin Turner and Brujan used to make up our bench? I like this better.
  11. Don’t ever forget that we got PCA for rental Javier Baez and Trevor Williams.
  12. One of the dumber sequence of baseball you will ever see.
  13. One of the hitter days in Chicago today has kept people away from sitting in the heat for 3 hours I reckon.
  14. I think earlier he quoted Will Smith in a Fresh Prince of Bel Air episode. The silence was deafening in the booth lol.
  15. Walker Buehler has gone from staff ace to this. And we think we have problems.
  16. It doesn’t matter if Alex Cohen is on a call with a man or a woman, he might be the most awkward announcer in history.
  17. Cubs pitcher: “I will give you a freebie and you will like it.”
  18. This woman would be happy she drew DR Congo in the World Cup sweepstakes
  19. I usually switch off soon after a game, so haven’t watched the interview. Lots of high salary athletes get crapped on for “making bank and not caring about their performances”, but that’s not true at all. Dansby can’t be accused of not caring when he’s hitting poorly. He cares. A lot.
  20. If I was a Padres fan, I am asking why the Baseball Gods hate us by putting us in the Dodgers division.
  21. What the? I am typing something on my computer and not paying attention, look up and it’s 2 outs. Then the 3rd out and then I take another look and Rolison threw 3 pitchers. Wow.
×
×
  • Create New...