Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. Holy horsefeathers, it might actually be happening.
  2. After the high of beating Turkey, this is what happens in the next game. Of course.
  3. Bloody awesome. Love the atmosphere at a World Cup, in the stadium or on the street. It’s always the same.
  4. I don’t. Heard it’s pretty good though.
  5. Parents are Greek, so I support Greece and Australia in Internationals. It’s not the best combination if I am hoping for future International success lol.
  6. I am from Australia. 🙂
  7. Well, that’s not ideal.
  8. I read online that the US look like toothpaste tubes in this kit, and now I can’t unsee it.
  9. INBF: “This week in Baseball, the Cubs scored 7 runs in one inning on the Blue Jays on June 19th and ended June scoring 0 additional runs.”
  10. horsefeathers yes! After the crappy AB by Nico, Kelly shows him how it’s done.
  11. Pulisic out definitely helps us today, but I still have the US going in as strong favourites.
  12. Stuff like this should really go in official club social media posts. “Moises Ballesteros has been optioned to AAA because he’s a head case.”
  13. That’s the reason for horsefeathers? That is really cool. 😄
  14. This Produced this WTF?
  15. It’s possible that after Messi breaks the record, his record could be broken by Mbappe by the time this tournament is over.
  16. Between Ian Happ’s sour face, Phil Maton hating everyone and having an expensive waste of space former Houston Astro cheater on the roster, this team is so unlikeable.
×
×
  • Create New...