Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. Not fun when you take a shot to the crystals.
  2. In totally unrelated news, I just completed the Census online as I needed to do it. That horsefeathers was as long as the Declaration of Independence. The horsefeathers?
  3. Bregs, you might be slow as horsefeathers but that was a perfect read. Great base running.
  4. I get the pitcher is 90 feet away from the plate, but damn, that was bad lol.
  5. That sucked ump. Ffs, waste of everyone’s time. Do better!
  6. Every time I see that Marlins super fan in the crowd I think of the time he said “Do you know who I am?” at Derek horsefeathers Jeter. Haha, what a dork!
  7. Reminder number 9713 that the crew of Boog, JD and T-Mac is the best the Cubs have. Can’t wait to hear how Alex Cohen will ruin the beauty of Shohei Ohtani going 0-4 in a few days.
  8. The next two series will determine if we are still in the division or not. Yankees and Dodgers.
  9. Such sad news. 😞 One of the biggest legends of this sport.
  10. I don’t want Jed to ever do something idiotic like trading a horsefeathers tonne of horsefeathers for an ace like Skubel before he fixes the bullpen. He would be wasted in this pitching staff.
  11. Brutal series with the bat so far from PCA. Hopefully he picks up again from tomorrow. I see him in the lead for the MVP.
  12. That is such a horsefeathers challenge. So annoying.
  13. Got to love the logic of selling clubs starting someone days before the deadline who you are looking at trading. And if May blew his arm out today, then what?
  14. “Attendance has been down for the last two years” for the best fans in Baseball.
  15. Must be pretty hot out there. McGreevy looks like he’s struggling.
  16. Cubs wins. PCA’s speed showed there with Out 27. Only a CF’er with his speed gets to that catch.
×
×
  • Create New...