Jump to content
North Side Baseball

ToolDRT

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    949
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by ToolDRT

  1. Wait, why does this guy throw 100 and strikes? I assumed, based on our bullpen, it’s one or the other!
  2. This is going to be one of those heartbreaking losses again, isn’t it
  3. Time to offer 3yrs/91 million with an opt out after year one!
  4. Counsell looks so down when he can’t challenge a call.
  5. Let me try another: the padres never give up grand slams…
  6. The base running of this team early on 🤤
  7. I’ve yet to hear any rumblings of a Tucker extension. I am not pleased with this because he’s amazing.
  8. This is gonna be a rough day, isn’t it?
  9. Especially in a cold April game. That’s a good recipe at Wrigley this time of year.
  10. Obviously not against the best team, but I’ll gladly take a sweep anytime! Padres are now 7-0 though 😬
  11. Well, that was cool! Those of us that got to stay up to watch this game saw the first cycle in almost 32 years!
×
×
  • Create New...