Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Cubs420psd

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    546
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Cubs420psd

  1. Trade him, this team has been winning without him for a while now and he's coming back down to earth hard. Sox just got a haul for Gio, stop wasting time.
  2. Keegan Thomson....Ouch. what happened my guy?
  3. Classic. My uncle used to have Sox season tickets and would take me and my dad to a Cubs/Sox game every year on the south side. Ive been to alot of live sporting events, these games were easily the nastiest I saw fans treat each other. Just terrible behavior all around. This was back when the rivalry was really heated in the early to mid 2000's.
  4. If the are going to buy, I really hope its not for a mid season rental.
  5. Crazy game. Nice Dub. I almost feel bad for the Sox, almost... still want them to trade Stroman but man Belli is making it hard for me to want to see him go.
  6. Yep. Just hit the lay ups.
  7. Kmet was flashing some YAC ability last year and solid TD production. I don't think he's done developing either. I was not a big fan of Kmet 2 years in but there enough flashes and production last year for me to be fine with this.
  8. Man Fields doesn't even need to be an elite passer this year to be super valuable. Just be an above average passer with that elite athletic ability and you already have something really exciting there. I mean if he totally wants to ball out I'm ok with that as well just don't want to get too hyped.
  9. I love listening to Steve Stone talk baseball, I think he's one of the best in the business. But he's so bitter when it comes to the Cubs and it's so obvious.
  10. It really is fascinating. Baseball is very weird. Addison Russell's fall from grace will always be amazing to me. Guy went from being talked about as a future MVP candidate to out of the league in like 15 months. I don't think I've ever seen that rapid of a fall. Almora being out of baseball kinda surprised me too, thought he was atleast in AAA somewhere trying to hold on but I guess not.
  11. Nice to hear. I feel like it's been awhile since the Cubs had that stud international prospect like a Gleyber or Eloy. HHopefully this kid is in that mold.
  12. What sucks is that right when the Cubs decided to copy the Red Sox model (spend a horsefeathers ton in the draft) MLB completely changes the rule. The Javy draft was the only one they were able to deploy that method.
  13. Thank you for accepting us PSD refugees! Looks like a good community here 👍
×
×
  • Create New...