Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,650
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Wuertz needs to practice catching those throws back from the bullpen camera.
  2. I really wish I could hear the Jaxx game...0-0 going to the 8th. :(
  3. i was making an effort to avoid this thread by watching the downstairs tv. the dancing show knocked me up to the den...and the computer. :D The dancing show? I wouldn't admit to that.
  4. I was just thinking of what I'm going to yell at Edmonds on Saturday at the game, then I saw your post and it made me wonder... how'd the AJP heckling go that you talked about? So-so...there was a 10-year old sitting in front of me, so I kept it PG. That doesn't sound like the Vance I know.
  5. Peoria now down 6-1 in the 9th. Six up, six down against Bicondoa, and he has 2 Ks to boot. In the bottom of the 2nd, Alan Rick follows a Matt Craig single with an approximate 450-foot 2-run HR, his 2nd HR of the DH. Daytona leads it 2-0.
  6. Thanks Ron. What are your thoughts on Homer?
  7. Homer Bailey's night is over: 6 IP, 0 R, 5 H, 2 BB, HBP, 8 K. It's 0-0 in the Jaxx game at the 7th inning stretch. Baez and Holdzkom have stepped it up big time today to keep it up with Bailey. Bicondoa with a quick, impressive first inning in the Cubs system (a K sandwiched by 2 groundouts).
  8. I seriously think I could go in there and play better D at CF.
  9. BUBBA Burgers! That was a good job to cut off the line drive by Pierre. And great reflexes by Neifi.
  10. Cause that's his only good pitch. Have you been watching today? Nope, but I don't need to watch tonight's game to know that Hill has a really good curveball and nothing else. His curve has been awful today, his FB was great in the first (great location and velocity) and pretty good in the second (gave 3 bad ones: Encarnacion's HR, Luna's double and one to Weaver who fouled it back). He's definitely shown a big league FB today.
  11. What the hell was that? Either he got the worst jump ever or he gave up on that way too soon. Get out of the inning, Rich. Coupled with the fact that Murton completely misjudged Luna's ball. I think that ball just died...I think everyone out there thought it was gone until it hit about a foot from the top of the wall. Either way, Murton has to be further away from the wall if he has no chance to catch it at the track (and since everyone thought it was gone, he should have had that impression already).
  12. What the hell was that? Either he got the worst jump ever or he gave up on that way too soon. Get out of the inning, Rich. Coupled with the fact that Murton completely misjudged Luna's ball. That was bad too, but I don't think it cost the Cubs anything since Edmonds would have scored no matter how Murton fielded the ball.
  13. Cause that's his only good pitch. Have you been watching today?
  14. Rich's curve has been awful today, looks like his release point is off.
  15. What the hell was that? Either he got the worst jump ever or he gave up on that way too soon. Get out of the inning, Rich.
  16. Your cable doesn't carry WGN? We're in the middle of a lightning storm and the cable is screwed up. WGN is being effected by it right now....hopefully it gets fixed soon. An awful time for a lightning storm.
  17. WT and Chattanooga are scoreless in the 4th. Federico Baez was ejected (no clue why), he went 2.2 scoreless and hitless innings. EPatt managed the Jaxx' 3rd hit and Walker also got a HBP, but otherwise, nothing doing against Homer. Daytona now down 12-6 going to the bottom of the 7th. West Michigan scored 1 in the 3rd and 3 in the 4th and are now leading Peoria 4-0 after 4.
  18. Yeah, the same for me. I really wanted to hear how Homer looked (and hear how the Jaxx beat him :D). :( EDIT: Ron, what did Baez do to get ejected?
  19. Weaver's going to give up some HRs, it's better to run wisely (if you really need to). And Barrett proves my point!! Bare Bare!
×
×
  • Create New...