How has Kiffin's play calling been for USC? It's been getting better, it's helped that Chauncey Washington and CJ Gable have stepped up and given USC solid running backs. He started out too pass-happy, but that could be because Washington was banged up and they had a limited running game to start the season. I'd take Kiffin over Svoboda (UCLA's OC) any day of the week. I think I can do better play calling than Svoboda.
Man, USC is going to be so good next year. They're going to run the table next year, sucks that next year will probably be the most talented UCLA team since the late-90s teams.
http://www.licey.com/articulo.asp?did=5304 The team Alfonso would play on is the Estrellas Orientales (EO on the schedule). Cubs' catching prospect Jose Reyes is on the team.
USF has to get a first down still. There's your first down. And even if they didn't get one, White would have had to throw the ball and go around 80 yards to win. Not likely. If they don't pull an Arkansas, they have a chance with the weapons they have. But they get the first down on the next play. Down goes WVU.