Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. A video of Oneri Fleita on MiLB.com radio talking about the Rule 5 draft (how the whole Josh Hamilton thing came about, losing Campusano, Holdzkom, Smith, Lewis and Shipman, Justin Jones getting drafted, the Freddie Bynum trade). He mentioned that Richard Lewis was about to be promoted when he got hurt in 2004. If the link doesn't work, the video is on the top left corner of the MiLB.com site.
  2. I think that play showed Bradley just hasn't had much time playing on the field the past few years. That's not a mistake he'd make with a tad more experience.
  3. He did ok in the Mexican Pacific League. 45.1 IP, 40 K/19 BB, 3.28 ERA, 1.37 WHIP, .250 BAA
  4. He's got a finger up on the competition. http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/kanumber08/DSC00621.jpg Wow, I've never actually seen the 6th finger. Wow.
  5. From everything I've read and the Iowa broadcasts I've listened to, it sounds like he was a quality guy in the minors too - both in and out of the clubhouse.
  6. Hey we are Chicago fans, we can get excited over any win Especially over a nearby rival. :)
  7. Haha, Jack Del Rio - a former USC Trojan - had to wear UCLA attire today because he lost a bet with MoJoDrew in regards to the USC-UCLA game last weekend. :) Maurice is definitely a quality individuals. Great guy.
  8. The game is on FOX. At Soldier Field. http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/aa/full.getty-71465464dv009_bears_rams_10_56_19_pm.jpg http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20061212/capt.str11512120408.bears_rams_football_str115.jpg http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20061212/capt.str11812120437.bears_rams_football_str118.jpg http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20061212/capt.str12212120505.bears_rams_football_str122.jpg
  9. Lovie mentioned that just now on NFL Network.
  10. The draft is so deep in WRs that I wouldn't worry about missing out on Calvin Johnson - Jarrett, Ginn and Meachem should all be in the 8-20 range. I hope you're right, but I'm afraid Calvin won't drop below top 10 and if we keep winning, we'll be out of that area. Also, as much as I like Meachem, I doubt he goes above Calvin if Robert decides to leave early. I didn't mention Calvin because I think he's a top-5 pick. Meachem is with the guys like Ginn and Jarrett, I think.
  11. Nice play by Tillman. Just saying... :)
  12. Between that and your trollish links...:evil: They called a holding on the Rams!? :shock:
  13. There were 3 guys in the backfield. Not 5.
  14. UCLA returned two on-side kicks against Northwestern last year in the Sun Bowl (same guy both times). USC did it once against Notre Dame this year.
  15. Not necessarily. The Bears offense would have still got to do something wtih those drives.
  16. Meh, field the on-side and just run out the clock.
×
×
  • Create New...