Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,645
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Merely putting him on the DL isn't a cause for concern. Yahoo mentioned that the Cubs target April 12 for his first start. He could be placed on the 15-day DL and still be eligible to pitch April 12. Agreed. The Sun-Times piece is guessing that Prior might miss one more start than the April 12th estimate (though I'm sure 50% of posters don't care for the Cubs' injury recovery estimates, but still).
  2. Heinrich DNP? Hamstring injury for Hinrich.
  3. The plan is for 45 pitches tomorrow.
  4. You're right. Lakers suck! :mamoru: If I remember correctly, you were the one telling me I was wrong. :P Exactly. :oops: I'm very pleased with the Lakers sucking. :D
  5. You're right. Lakers suck! :mamoru:
  6. Bulls win 105-91 and improve their record to 34-31. 1 game ahead of Indiana, 1/2 game behind Cleveland, and in the 6th spot. Gotta agree with UMF, Noc is a great role player.
  7. The Bulls lead the Hawks 86-79 with 8:14 to go in the fourth quarter. Luol is back and playing.
  8. This was today, correct (sorry, I'm too lazy to look it up)? Yeah, as was reported on WGN Radio. As you may have noticed, Larry is in Mesa today with Dusty instead of traveling to the other game so he could monitor the throwing sessions before the game. Can they do their simulated games indoors? I ask because it was damp, rainy and in the 40s and 50s this morning in Arizona, so not the best weather to pitch in when you're recovering from an injury.
  9. This was today, correct (sorry, I'm too lazy to look it up)?
  10. If that's the case, the Blackhawks shouldn't either.
  11. Or how limiting the sample size to the past five years proves anything. Nor am I sure how past failures determine the future in this case.
  12. Yup, the Bulls are world famous for their collapses. Man, the '90s were heartbreaking for me.
  13. Yup. They had to review Chandler's layup at the buzzer, and to the dismay of the Clippers radio broadcasting crew, Tyson made it before the end of the quarter.
  14. Bulls off to a good start in the third quarter, it's now 57-53 LA. I wish the game would be on TV here in LA. :roll:
  15. So how many wins do you think they'll have this coming season? In another thread, you predicted 97, which would be a worse season for the Cards than last year.
  16. C'mon Bulls, let's win it on the last possesion. EDIT: Yes, BG makes it!! But there are still 12.1 seconds left, Bulls by 1.
  17. ESPN Gamecast is on crack. NBA.com just gave up.
  18. UMF explained that to me on AIM. Not cool, yo. Not cool. :x
  19. That's impressive, Seattle's had a great season thus far.
  20. The Bulls are 2-0 since Jay Mariotti (on ATH) said the Bulls were choking and everyone in Chicago hated Eddy Curry. :thumright:
  21. I think all the mods need to be bribed. O:) Yes. All of the real mods should be bribed. As seeing this is a Game Threads Forum issue, I disagree. And I've already bribed Serena, so too bad. :)
  22. I think all the mods need to be bribed. O:)
  23. So...uhhh...Curry isn't hurt too, is he?
×
×
  • Create New...