Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,645
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. True, Shaq didn't play. But his replacements were playing out of their minds... Doleac scored 8 on 4 of 4 shooting, and Wang scored 11 on 5 of 6... each in around 20 minutes.. not bad for backups. Wang was driving me nuts. Oh, and Wang lives in my town of Arcadia (yes, Joan of Arcadia's Arcadia). He lives up in the fancy gated community in the foothills and his neighbors include Jet Li and Paul Walker. EDIT: Bulls now own the 6th seed (Boston would be their opponent). And they have a better record than the Lakers. Time to make fun of everyone here. :D -drink- Alcoholic.
  2. True, Shaq didn't play. But his replacements were playing out of their minds... Doleac scored 8 on 4 of 4 shooting, and Wang scored 11 on 5 of 6... each in around 20 minutes.. not bad for backups. Wang was driving me nuts. Oh, and Wang lives in my town of Arcadia (yes, Joan of Arcadia's Arcadia). He lives up in the fancy gated community in the foothills and his neighbors include Jet Li and Paul Walker. EDIT: Bulls now own the 6th seed (Boston would be their opponent). And they have a better record than the Lakers. Time to make fun of everyone here. :D
  3. Woooooo! \:D/ I just talked to my cousins on their way back to Naperville from the game. They thorougly enjoyed themselves at the game (it was my younger cousins first Bulls game). That's four in a row!
  4. Courtside Live has Wade making a hail marry three at the end of the half. Still, it could be worse than 48-43. NBA.com? They took out.
  5. Bulls close out the half on a run; they're only down 45-43. Shaq hasn't played after leaving early in the first quarter.
  6. And the Heat open up the 2nd with a 9-0 run. :thumbdown: Bulls have trimmed that deficit down to 36-28.
  7. Shaq didn't play past 10:14 left in the first quarter, so I'm guessing it's kinda serious (I'm following on gamecast). Tied at 22 after one quarter.
  8. My cousins are going to be at UC for tonight's game against the Heat.
  9. It's not like the Bulls haven't beaten the Cavs by 28 points earlier this season. :^o
  10. With the win, the Bulls will guaranteed a record above .500 at the All Star Break. :)
  11. Not much on the Bulls schedule this week: Tuesday: Host the Kings, 7:30 CT, Comcast Wednesday: At Toronto, 6 CT, WCIU That's it until next Tuesday, when the Bulls host the Heat.
  12. Thanks for the great interview, Mark. That was an excellent read. :)
  13. Hinrich at the line to shoot 2 with :17 to go - he made one of two. Gordon then makes 2 of 2. Troy Hudson makes 2 of his 2 FTs and the Bulls lead 85-83. Othella Harrington makes his 2 FTs and the Wolves don't score, Bulls win 87-83. Back above .500 at 24-23.
  14. Bulls lead Minnesota 82-81 with 1:29 to go.
  15. Bulls lost in Houston on Wednesday. :( Up next is Minnesota tomorrow - Flip Saunders was fired and Kevin McHale will be coaching the Timberwolves tomorrow. :shock:
  16. Agreed. I'd like to know who gave the Jaxx stuff, I bet he's a cool guy :wink: I HIGHLY doubt it. O:) :shock: Cool or not. He won't win the competition! :w00t: Nor will you! 8) It has been written. Therefore, it shall be done. BTW, who won last year's NSBB NCAA Tournament Challenge? Oh yeah, me. In the words of Jay-Z...."I WILL NOT LOSE!" I didn't take part, which is why I didn't win. Details that UConn was the only Final 4 team I had that really made it and I had them losing the national championship.
  17. Agreed. I'd like to know who gave the Jaxx stuff, I bet he's a cool guy :wink: I HIGHLY doubt it. O:) :shock: Cool or not. He won't win the competition! :w00t: Nor will you! 8)
  18. Agreed. I'd like to know who gave the Jaxx stuff, I bet he's a cool guy :wink: I HIGHLY doubt it. O:)
  19. :mamoru: This sounds like a great competition, Serena. You might as well give me the first place prize now itself. 8)
  20. Seven Questions for the Baby Bulls Bulls tip off in about a half hour in Houston.
  21. How long is Antonio Davis out? It'd be nice to see Curry get over his head cold too. If he was playing more than Reiner, that would have helped the Bulls, imo. This week: Tuesday: at Dallas (Comcast, 7:30 CT) Wednesday: at Houston (WCIU, 7:30 CT) Sunday: at Minnesota (no TV, 2:30 CT) I will be happy with one win.
  22. And commercials for the NBA with Lindsay Lohan, Ashlee Simpson and Hillary Duff should be banned.
  23. Poor Jared Reiner. He's been absolutely murdered by Shaq today and, of course, Shaq gets to go to the free throw line too. This has been an ugly 4th quarter.
  24. There's one thing he can do and one thing only. Hit an open 10-15 foot jumper. Good thing the Bulls keep leaving him open. :roll: Bulls off to a bad start in the 4th quarter and Kirk Hinrich has 5 fouls now. :( It'd be nice if the Bulls could score. And they're already almost near the penalty. Sheesh, not looking good. Is there a requirement that whenever there's any sort of sporting event in Miami, whatever TV station is covering the game myst play Will Smith's "Welcome to Miami" at least three times?
×
×
  • Create New...