Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,645
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Shoulda had an RBI competition for Lee. 208 sounds good. :P
  2. Geez, the Bulls outscored Washington 38-21 in the second quarter.
  3. Geez, 3 points with 5:39 left in the first quarter!? :(
  4. Sounds like the Bulls are off to a bad start, down 8-2.
  5. Please feel free to give PBP to those of us folowing through NBA.com. UMF, did you enjoy Game 1?
  6. Or Burnitz, who was 1-21 going into that AB against Mercker.
  7. Lefty-righty splits are very difficult to come by, but I think it's fair to assume he did well against righties because there are so many more of them in the minors (and he wasn't sitting that much).
  8. Can you tell your boyfriend not to show up whenever the Cubs play?
  9. Another possibility to get called up, as Wellemeyer struggles with his control while starting, is Robert Novoa.
  10. This is a lovely post. Too horribly true to contemplate, but a lovely post. Dusty has pitched many guys into surgery. I hope they relieve him of his duties before we see another one. Tonight I feel very, very bad for Chad Fox. And very, very angry at Dusty. Robb Nen comes to mind.
  11. I'd be willing to part with the minor leaguers I think are needed for the trade, as long as it's not Dope, Harvey, Pie and a few of the pitchers (I'd trade Guzman). I still don't think Dotel is going anywhere till at least June/July.
  12. Wellemeyer? :( Welly is already on the 40-man, though he is a good bet to take Fox's 25-man spot. I meant he will probably get the call up to replace Fox. Time for Hendry to go get Dotel from the A's. The A's are terrible and going no where this year. Two games below .500 20 games into the season isn't terrible. Given the way Blanton and Harden have pitched and the fact the Angels haven't run away, I don't think they're that bad (yet).
  13. 40-man? How about someone like Van Buren? There are already 6 guys in the pen (Bartosh, Hawkins, Leicester, Remlinger, Rusch, Wuertz), so I don't know if they necessarily need to add another pitcher to the 25-man. Hopefully Borowski is back soon.
  14. Hopefully Borowski will be back soon; it looks like Fox will need to be replaced on the 25-man.
  15. Yeah, I had a major problem with the way the bullpen was used today. Dusty should have kept Wuertz in for the 8th, especially with a 4-run lead. And with a 7-run lead, I'd have preferred Leicester, with Fox or Hawkins just in case.
  16. You're kidding, it's not on national TV? :x
  17. Kwame Brown thinks he'll be ready to go for Game 2.
  18. Great fourth quarter. Great games from Noc, Hinrich, Duhon and Gordon. Chandler stepped up in the 4th too. Bulls made up some crap officiating and Chandler, Davis and Harrington's foul trouble. Great win. :D
  19. Uhh TNT, the Bulls won a few games after May 4th, 1998. 103-94 is the final!! :D \:D/
  20. Ok, Noc. Please make your FTs. And I don't see how Duhon didn't get that timeout.
×
×
  • Create New...