Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. http://i.imgur.com/wfkFtfV.gif
  2. His bat speed is nuts. I'm surprised people don't project more power for him.
  3. if the cubs win a world series I will probably die from alcohol poisoning SUICIDE PACT? deal
  4. if the cubs win a world series I will probably die from alcohol poisoning
  5. for some reason I remember it starting with the Marlins, and some team got annoyed about it because they thought they had stolen it. weird [expletive].
  6. wtf, someone upload the picture from the camera
  7. buy a [expletive] carolina league team
  8. Dave Roberts Nah, Benny definitely had more power.
  9. I'm just concerned because I figured we'd have Dopirak play DH when it started. Where are we going to move him to? http://i.imgur.com/2sSHDZJ.gif
  10. Here, use this one: http://i.imgur.com/OsAdPaj.gif s.hittytumblrgifs are a pet peeve of mine, sorry. Where do you get yours? mostly http://www.reddit.com/r/highqualitygifs
  11. Everyone here shits their pants about K rates so much because of what happened to Brett Jackson. And justifiably so. Don't think what David is saying is unreasonable at all.
  12. He's sort of like a slower Tony Campana.
  13. tl;dr of this discussion: Astros are douchey, even if what they did is technically within the rules.
  14. Here, use this one: http://i.imgur.com/OsAdPaj.gif s.hittytumblrgifs are a pet peeve of mine, sorry.
×
×
  • Create New...