Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. http://i.imgur.com/6pISGop.gif
  2. That's just ignorant. With all the potential arms at high A next year (current guys @ high A repeating, loaded low A rotation moving up, tons of college arms from Boise) does Tseng have a legit shot to start next year in AA? I've thought about this as well.
  3. I wonder what Arrieta is going to ask for in arbitration.
  4. Every fastball from Rondon is 97/98. Stud.
  5. Sounds like a construction company.
  6. http://i.imgur.com/dq6tb3s.gif
  7. i've never heard of nsfw applying to written words.
  8. what's the cubs record when rondon fan posts "Ballgame"
  9. it seems like guys should be getting hurt less, not more than they did 10 years ago
  10. not much maybe Vitters
  11. I wouldn't waste league minimum on that jackass.
  12. he's basically an old, left-handed Hendricks
  13. of course he did.
  14. He's incredibly overrated Outside of good defense I'm not exactly sure what Almora has done thus far to justify the kind of hype he gets. To be honest, I think Billy McKinney has more upside at this point. Hits for some power, high BA and gets on base all while playing above average D. What am I missing? I meant his injury... http://i.imgur.com/DGNXfIi.gif
  15. No Christopher Lloyd GIF? http://i.imgur.com/Z75TT7p.gif
×
×
  • Create New...