Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,891
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. I sometimes wonder how Nico is even as successful as he is He will swing at literally anything with 2 stlrikes
  2. Easy 1-2-3 without an ounce of difficulty. I wonder how long it will take for the Braves to get a baserunner
  3. I can't believe we don't have a single reliable guy out of the bullpen. Not an exaggeration, not a single one
  4. Shelby Miller is getting shut down. Craig said he's not hurt, but they don't think he's ready to pitch in a high-pressure environment.
  5. Bailey is worth it if he's actually ready to play. Snell could be decent.
  6. maybe, but those teams have probably completely given up at this point in the year. and I know the Giants roster is substantially worse than when we played them.
  7. They've had an absolute cupcake schedule. Nationals, Giants, Rockies
  8. He was down to 9.8 so he really needed this one
  9. In his defense he has a huge history of knee and hamstring issues but yeah that was brutal
  10. Rolison has probably been our most consistently good reliever all year. God that’s sad
  11. Doesn't wanna put Cabrera in with 7 run lead and I really can't blame him
  12. Do you let Peterson try to go through the lineup a third time?
×
×
  • Create New...