Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. Rea piggybacked with Soroka is probably our best option unfortunately
  2. I'd say it was already way off the rails, we just managed not to crash and have the engine explode.
  3. What a ridiculous horsefeathers inning, Literally too old for this horsefeathers, gonna have a stroke
  4. It's hard to get guys out tripling up on a pitch, even Palencia's fastball.
  5. I dunno, I just think the Padres have an incredible pitching staff. Even King has great stuff with deception.
×
×
  • Create New...