Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. I'm sort of rooting for Detroit because of Javy but I could be swayed.
  2. I remember the Brewers doing something similar to this earlier in the year with Miz, Uribe, and McGill.
  3. To be fair, Padres have the best bullpen in the playoffs and it's not close.
  4. I mean, Counsell was pretty much in punt mode pitching to Machado with Shota, so it tracks.
×
×
  • Create New...