Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,904
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. I thought it would be something like "He sucks, only homers in garbage time" but that works.
  2. Yeah, just wasting bullets for no reason. Should have been out after the arbitrary 5 innings to get a win
  3. Ian Happ's homer there will eventually be used against him by his haters
  4. I don't know if I ever wanna see Boyd against the Brewers again
  5. Guess this was over after they scored 2. Yeesh.
  6. Cubs need to put a ton of resources into getting Mo to be an average C.
  7. Yeah, let's intentionally injure him because he was bad.
  8. Ben Brown is gonna come in and end up looking amazing. Book it
  9. Who do we have to endure as the announcers of this game?
  10. I'd be shocked if throws a pitch in a close game. He's there if we're up a ton or down a ton.
  11. I think the upside of Boyd starting is that you don't have to use Javier Assad. See if you can get Boyd/Rea to combo for 6 innings and then go to the pen.
  12. It sounds like a reverse sweeper? Lol wtf is this.
  13. None of the options inspire confidence, so I'm fine with it.
  14. Isn't the zone from MLB Gameday also statcast? They had pitch 6 clearly a ball as well. It looks like the zone from baseballsavant.com is including the lighter area outside the black borders as the strike zone, which I was under the impression wasn't.
  15. Who are the Brewers starting after Peralta? Priester? Is Woodruff healthy?
  16. I think there's a very good chance it will be Rea with Soroka piggybacking.
  17. Rea piggybacked with Soroka is probably our best option unfortunately
×
×
  • Create New...