Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. http://media4.giphy.com/media/EdULvHpOEMEbS/giphy.gif
  2. http://www.breakingbadgifs.com/gifs/gifs/walter-white/breaking-bad-gif-walter-white-9350879.gif
  3. what was it soulja boy Wow. I don't think anyone went there during the signing thread.
  4. Woke up today to see Yu versus Anabel horsefeathering Sanchez. Then this nonsense is happening.
  5. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/204/609/2ac.gif
  6. I root for the Rockies whenever the Cubs aren't involved, but when Hurdle was here it was close to impossible. He is a very, very, very unlikable guy. Javy is right. horsefeathers him.
  7. “Cubs being Cubs.” Oh you mean the team that’s won about 300 games the last 3 years, crushed your souls in 2015 and their impending behemoth of a team scared you in to a rebuild instead of trying to compete?
  8. I did say in the original post that anything from the Coen brothers' extended universe would be allowed, which would include the tv show. But I only did that to shoehorn in a couple gifs. So I'm OK with not including it going forward. We'll also need a ruling on Bad Santa, which the Coen brothers helped re-write and produce. However, much to the dismay of Bill Murray, Garfield: The Movie will not be acceptable in these threads. REAL TALK i made that initial post assuming you’d ask for latitude to include stuff they were only close to and then i was going to post garfield gifs. horsefeathers you for cutting me off in advance.
  9. I made a Quintana gif reference a month ago and I don't think anyone noticed, and I'm certain no one cared. :(
  10. Just of a different type. http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/national-treasure-movie-poster-01.jpg
  11. Contreras said it has something to do with an event that took place in Venezuela in 2014.
  12. I'm not sure if I would prefer his Mom making some of these tweets, or Baez. (It's Baez.)
  13. yeah it's just dirt on the grave Jesus. You guys aren't horsefeathering kidding: https://dfmworkers.org/video-watch-what-hedge-fund-alden-global-capital-has-done-to-the-pulitzer-prize-winning-denver-post-newsroom/ Yeah, that edited photo made the rounds on twitter a week ago or so. (My friend is alone in a sea of black, center left.) What is crazy is a newspaper publishing an op-ed like this about its OWNERSHIP (which, incidently, is completely true): https://www.denverpost.com/2018/04/06/as-vultures-circle-the-denver-post-must-be-saved/
  14. This is completely true. If I were heavily drugged in Citi I could be convinced I was in Denver as I walked around the consessions.
  15. I have a good friend who is a copy editor for the Denver Post. Was considering emailing her right now to tease her, but horsefeathers is pretty brutal there right now.
×
×
  • Create New...