Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. I want In fact, I'd kind of like to start the game with Wood, get a bunch of righties into their line up. Bring in Lackey after two innings, then after two more, bring in Monty. Let him go for as long as he's dealing, and then hand it over to the one-inning right handed studs until its Chapman time.
  2. *Cub fans outside of Wrigley* Rose: "What are they doing?!" BigHurt: "Celebrating!" Rose: "Celebrate what?!" ARod: (to Rose) "Question...1908...how was their pitching?"
  3. I managed to not wake up anyone else in the house. I deserve another beer. LOL. Pete Rose is the biggest killjoy I've ever seen.
  4. He is a smart man. Seriously, who is better in the field? At any IF position for Christ's sake!
  5. It was horsefeathering miraculous how quickly this board sped up after the Zobrist double.
  6. Yeah, horsefeathers was getting ugly. All is forgiven, tho.
  7. http://www.fangraphs.com/livewins.aspx?date=2016-10-11&team=Giants&dh=0&season=2016
  8. Can I make this your sig? You can make it my login name. That or "Judas Iscariot, the Bird"
  9. Bunts...I mean, it was Heyward...but...this horsefeathers is cray.
  10. DO we bring in Cogs now or later in this inning? I suppose later.
  11. Because he is an unattractive, white, more boisterous version of Strop who doesn't play for the Cubs, whom these monstrous FS1 producers have chosen as the object of our ire.
  12. If you want to bet who will win this series, you take the Giants, and I take the Cubs, I'll take that action, anywhere from 50 dollars to 400. Not joking.
  13. That probably is a bad deal, but only by a couple of percentage points. ...so now that its top of the 8th?
  14. I'd say 'Ill have the sweep, thanks' In that scenario, the genie murders you for your insolence. I would have agreed.
  15. Thought experiment for everyone. Before this series started, if some genie sidled up to you and said "I can put the series at 2-1 Cubs, but the Giants have a 5-2 lead in the middle of the 7th" would you have given him the thumbs up?
  16. ...you think its a small scale DDOS or just people/Giant fans refreshing a lot?
×
×
  • Create New...