Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. Adam Dunn could play in right and bat one-handed and still put up a higher WAR than the current version of Heyward we have. (I'm only joking about the one-handed part.) This devotion to defense, for an outfielder, above all else, is starting to creep me out.
  2. GROSSSSSSSSS http://mlb.nbcsports.com/2016/10/24/world-series-umpiring-crew-announced-hi-joe-west/
  3. Can I take these as a "no" apiece? Balls with exit velocities below 10 mph rarely become HRs. Balls in play that do not have a high exit velocity tend to be run down more easily. Hitting the ball hard is good. It is known. http://m.mlb.com/news/article/161576128/statcast-exit-velocity-correlates-to-success/
  4. wow. I didnt think he hit any that hard That ball he hit into the gap was absolutely smoked.
  5. $10MM a year and still shops at Old Navy There is a nobility in that, imo.
  6. Can that Ukrainian girl with Scissor blood do something neat and or lucky in the game, too?
  7. i would guess only even 3/4ths of this site's audience even knows what you are talking about, which goes to show how messed up sports media is. On this site? Pretty sure most people here remember the agon error. We're easily the least terrible faction of Cubs fans on the internet. Go to another site, probably the majority of them don't know anybody named AGon ever played for us. I think at least 1/4th of this site's audience (not participants) are not Cub fans.
  8. From the Sullivan link at the beginning of that article... http://i.imgur.com/LRZwzN5.gif
  9. Oh. http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-dodgers-hernandez-20161020-snap-story.html SuperPac already hard at work!
  10. i would guess only even 3/4ths of this site's audience even knows what you are talking about, which goes to show how messed up sports media is.
  11. For as horrific as the in-game FS1 coverage was, the postgame was fairly amazing. Especially considering Rose was there.
  12. You're about 10 seconds ahead of me on the feed. Made it no less shocking/amazing. LOL
  13. I was totally baffled by this, why would anyone take a pitcher out when they're facing the opposing pitcher? Though, maybe Roberts was seeing what we saw, and that Addison and Ross both saw like 10 straight balls but somehow got themselves out despite it I just want to give some appreciation to Jon Lester, who's been nothing short of fantastic since coming to the Cubs. He doesn't really demand too much attention giving how great he's been, and he's been so [expletive] great. NLCS MVP for sure if they can finish this out. :hello: Either him or Baez. I would guess that the WAR battle between the two is close.
  14. http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/nj1015.com/files/2012/06/Picture-21.png?w=600&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89 http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1213536/elaine-dance-o.gif
  15. Yeah, right out the gate like this for ARod on television...he is going to have a gig wherever he wants for as long as he wants doing whatever he wants.
  16. In hindsight, I think we had pretty good odds not to lose all 3 games in LA. In foresight too, but still.
  17. I mean, Chapman is good and everything, but he honestly might be the LAST person I want in the game with a 6 run lead. No one is going to swing against him in this situation, and he can't throw a strike when he needs to. He gets swinging strikes when batters face a dilemma.
  18. Theo probably isn't a Trump guy. Well, neither is Rickets.
  19. Save Chapman for Chicago. Day off tomorrow so use him. Chapman has a habit of walking guys with 3 run leads that I don't really want to screw around with right now.
×
×
  • Create New...