Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. I'm starting to feel pretty bad for Blair now. How bad must the tests on his knees been for him to fall completely out of the first round?
  2. Blair's knees are extremely worrisome. The guy's knees actually have no acls. Yeah and he dominated in college on a historic level without them. It's not as if the Bulls are the only one passing on him. It seems to be the consensus that his knees are in really bad shape.
  3. Blair's knees are extremely worrisome. The guy's knees actually have no acls.
  4. surprising pick by the Blazers.
  5. I want Mullens for the Bulls at 26. At that point in the draft a gamble on tremendous upside is worth it.
  6. 3 guards.....someone is getting traded.
  7. Good pick by Philly.
  8. Yes, that's who I'm hoping for.
  9. Time to cross your fingers. Please no to Mullens and Blair.
  10. I was hoping the Nets would take the Bulls 16 and 26, oh well.
  11. Things are going to start getting interesting with the 11th pick.
  12. The forwards are slipping; please slip all the way to the Bulls.
  13. How pissed off must the Knicks be right right now?
  14. Good thing it took 6 weeks... And where does Fox go when Aramis comes back? Back up 1st, 3rd, LF. I'd rather have Fox around than Hoff if we can only pick one.
  15. Has anyone mentioned how good Fontenot is?
  16. This is the kind of game where they don't come close to scoring again.
  17. I wish the Cubs would decide if they want to suck or be playoff contenders. Years where a team misses the playoffs and gets a crappy draft pick suck.
  18. Font is my biggest disappointment this year. I really thought he was capable of coming in on an everyday basis and putting up a .285 .360 line with 15 HR pop. How in the world is Fontenot a bigger disappointment than Bradley? Because Bradley looks like he's coming around, other than the power stroke. Fontenot looks as clueless as ever.
  19. Font is my biggest disappointment this year. I really thought he was capable of coming in on an everyday basis and putting up a .285 .360 line with 15 HR pop.
  20. Ran over Theriot trying to make a wide ranging play rather than letting Theriot make the easy play on a ball hit right to him.
  21. GJ Fontenot those two runs are your fault.
×
×
  • Create New...