Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. and a game we should be winning comfortable we're down 4.
  2. Can't even get one out of the infield anymore
  3. At some point we are going to score against these starters with extremely underwhelming stuff right? Davies,Guerra and now Gonzalez, for a grand total of 1 run. These are the guys they should be teeing off against.
  4. I wish he hit like Andrus. His OPS would be a hundred points higher.
  5. It'll never happen, but I'm in favor of a full out benching of Heyward.
  6. I just can't envision a scenario in which something good happens in this Heyward at bat.
  7. I think Rizzo intimidated the ump into a Zobrist walk
  8. I'm sorry Bryant, it was the moron 1B coach that sent you when he shouldn't have.
  9. That was actually smart How was Bryant getting caught up between 1st and 2nd smart when you have RIzzo up?
  10. Sure would be nice if that Contreras K rate would start to look more like his minor league version.
  11. Thank you for swinging after 6 consecutive balls Abreu.
  12. This long haired douche behind home plate in the red jacket is really distracting.
  13. I don't know what to believe anymore, I need a drink.
  14. I don't mind Soler being dealt, but I agree with you. Give me some guys with years of control. You fix Eovaldi or Pineda and then you're sending them right to FA.
  15. i wouldn't mind eovaldi FA after 2017. Does nothing to adress our SP need after that.
  16. Can we go back to where it was just Gleyber+something small for Chapman. I'm very worried about what is going to happen. I hate Eovaldi and Beltran cannot play in the NL.
  17. God that would piss off Yankee fans who are pretty happy about Gleyber.
×
×
  • Create New...