Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. I turned the game on 2 pitches before the RBI single. I've now turned it off. You're all welcome.
  2. I'm tempted, but I feel like the last 20M or so of cap space should be potentially used on the OL.
  3. Comparatively
  4. Illinois still supposed to be its perpetually terrible self this year?
  5. We keep the politics in the politics forum. Not every single post has to be about the ills of society. In the baseball/ other sports forums people have the right to want to talk about sports without being constantly bludgeoned with this stuff.
  6. Keenan is slow, but he's also the best route runner in the NFL so he still creates a lot of space. I'm not sure why he'd be surprised by this.
  7. His infatuation with Kmet is weird. His going out of his way, not necessarily in this particular video, to horsefeathers on Moore is equally weird. He also did not seem real impressed with Odunze.
  8. Please make this happen Jed. I don't care if you have to throw a combo like one of Alcantara/Caissie and Triantos. Also, I'm laughing at the clueless people in comments saying it would take 5 top 100 prospects for the Cubs to get O'Hoppe. As far as I know, 4 top 100 guys have never been dealt in the same trade let alone 5.
  9. Probably because he got lots of touches in the HoF game.
  10. I'd rather skip Assad. The guy has made it through the 5th inning twice in his last 8 starts.
  11. I stand by my opinion that anyone moving Alcantara down the lists after this season is ignoring 99% of the good to focus on 7 games of awful. .301/.367/..455 line since then while also putting up a very acceptable 9.0BB% and 23.5K%
  12. I know I shouldn't dwell on it, but man that PCA/Nico confusion loss to STL. They'd be sitting at 60-59 right now and 2.5 games out of the WC.
  13. No worries, I'm sure Roberts is completely fine and it's just both of us being blinded by owner greed and imaginary payroll efficiency or whatever the usual diatribe is.
  14. Well you were wrong in expecting a 50%K rate for the series. It was actually 60%.
  15. Just once Hector can we have a 1-2-3 inning, please?
  16. Nah, that was weird. The last two batters suddenly his stuff looked so much better, particularly that slider.
  17. Why Lopez is a trusted set up man is beyond me. Yes the results have been great, but it was obviously a complete fluke. A sub 7K/9, his lowest HR/9, highest LOB%, etc.
  18. Here's how the first round QBs did in their preseason debuts #1 Caleb Williams: 4/7 95 yards , 1 rush 13 yards #2 Jayden Daniels: 2/3 45 yards, 1 rush 3 yards TD #3 Drake Maye: 2/3 19 yards #8 Michael Penix Jr.: 9/16 104 yards #10 J.J. McCarthy: 11/17 188 yards 2 TD 1 INT, 2 rush 18 yards #12 Bo Nix: 15/21 125 yards 1 TD, 3 rush 17 yards
  19. Booker has looked kind of great today.
  20. NIce to see him flashing pop early
  21. Velus and Scott looking like the same mistake prone guys they've been
  22. If he can hold even a 97 wRC+ he's a damn near 4 fWAR player.
×
×
  • Create New...