Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,111
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. you got a mouse in your pocket?
  2. I confused his skinny ass for Shea on a couple plays and was sarcastically commenting on his play quite a bit. I'm glad I'm not the only one that did this. Especially on the play where Kaepernick first got by Vereen and then danced by Allen. I thought for sure that was Shea. After the replay I thought, "huh, I didn't know that both Allen and She made the same diving miss on that play." But that may have been booze related. It was a long and very wet day.
  3. jw which ones you're taking issue with the only one that seemed off to me based on the eye test was allen but they probably know better than me Cutler, Bennett (maybe blocking issues?), and Allen. Had issues with last week too, but I'm not going back to look a that. Perry is a complete dog. How is he only -.01? Also don't understand the Cutler grade. Or Bennett. There are probably others but generally I'm in agreement with Banedon. I don't understand the grading system they are using, and I don't understand why anyone should prefer it over any other system. It feels completely -- or significantly -- arbitrary. Well, for one, it's kind of the only actual system. That is unless you count beat writers reiterating quotes from the coaches and players about who played well in the game.
  4. huh, I cant picture that nice post shea. ^^^^^^^^^ It was like that
  5. It's often a gut response to someone's career ending, but Peanut strikes me as the kind of player who could make the jump to coaching pretty effectively. I hope he keeps the red eye look as a coach.
  6. I was not that shocked by the Bennett overturn. I think it maybe wasn't conclusive enough, but I understand the narrative about how that was not a catch.
  7. I confused his skinny ass for Shea on a couple plays and was sarcastically commenting on his play quite a bit.
  8. jw which ones you're taking issue with the only one that seemed off to me based on the eye test was allen but they probably know better than me Cutler, Bennett (maybe blocking issues?), and Allen. Had issues with last week too, but I'm not going back to look a that. cutler missed some throws in the early going. I think it had a lot to do with not being used to the pace of the receivers he was targeting. it took him a while to get going and I would expect the overall game grade to not be sparkling.
  9. http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/9/15/6151763/the-mmbm-week-2
  10. maybe within smaller circles, but not nationally. The internet tends to out people who cause harm or try to cover-up harm, not just those who poke fun at it.
  11. that's twitter for 'ya
  12. wtf the game is at metlife the gambling line is at westgate superbook, I would assume.
  13. That is a completely made up designation.
  14. PFTCommenter ‏@PFTCommenter · 25s Congrats to Adrian Peterson for battling back throug adversity and earning his way back. comeback player of the year posibility IMO
  15. and probably has a horrible accent
  16. They were transformed into gimps a week before the game.
  17. I saw the Jets -1 this morning and now same site has pick-em.
  18. Could be wrong but I think he picks the Bears every week....or at least in weeks where everyone picks against the Bears, because I've seen this type of thing before. I wish I could lay into the ESPN experts this week, but I'm shocked at what the Bears did last night. I would have laid way too much money on the 49ers if I was a betting man. Yeah, this wasn't a case of experts making a collectively/predictably wrong pick (Saints over Bears in NFC Championship).
  19. He wasn't charged? He was arrested and released on bail. Whats the difference between what the media is reporting as being charged with child abuse, and "formally" being charged? Their statement said they are waiting for due process.
  20. Week 2 isn't done but it is for most people, including The Vikings soul. Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 2m Vikings RB Adrian Peterson is returning to team and is expected to play Sunday, team announced. NFL Lines For Week 3 - NFL Football Line Week Three NFL Line 9/18 - 9/22, 2014 Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total 9/18 8:25 ET At Atlanta -6.5 Tampa Bay 45 9/21 1:00 ET At Buffalo -1 San Diego 44 9/21 1:00 ET Dallas -2 At St. Louis Off 9/21 1:00 ET At Philadelphia -6.5 Washington Off 9/21 1:00 ET Houston -2.5 At NY Giants 42 9/21 1:00 ET At New Orleans -9.5 Minnesota Off 9/21 1:00 ET At Cincinnati -7 Tennessee 43 9/21 1:00 ET At Cleveland PK Baltimore 41.5 9/21 1:00 ET At Detroit -1 Green Bay 52 9/21 1:00 ET Indianapolis -6.5 At Jacksonville 45.5 9/21 1:00 ET At New England -15 Oakland 47 9/21 4:05 ET San Francisco -2.5 At Arizona Off 9/21 4:25 ET At Seattle -4.5 Denver 49 9/21 4:25 ET At Miami -5 Kansas City 41 9/21 8:30 ET At Carolina -3.5 Pittsburgh 41.5 Monday Night Football Line 9/22 8:35 ET At NY Jets PK Chicago 45.5
  21. But that game already happened against Buffalo.
  22. I think I'm missing something here. Yeah, that comes off a little weird. He played CB last night in the nickel. But it was the first time since college, but he was just in college 6 months ago. My understanding is he didn't play corner his senior year at Minnesota, so it's been even longer than just six months. ETA: Since before his junior year, per minnesotacubfan. I think we found what was missing.
  23. http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/32510/sources-winter-classic-reality-show-moves-to-epix-stadium-series-show-added
×
×
  • Create New...