Jump to content
North Side Baseball

DiamondMind

Verified Member
  • Posts

    9,136
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by DiamondMind

  1. My untrained eye tells me Gonzalez sucks
  2. I dont know enough about flopball to really have much of an opinion. I just want us to win because Im a shameless american patriot and xenophobe.
  3. 1. Chris Coghlan (L) LF 2. Ryan Sweeney (L) DH 3. Anthony Rizzo (L) 1B 4. Starlin Castro ® SS 5. Luis Valbuena (L) 3B 6. Welington Castillo ® C 7. Nate Schierholtz (L) RF 8. Justin Ruggiano ® CF 9. Darwin Barney ® 2B 1. Brock Holt (L) LF 2. Dustin Pedroia ® 2B 3. David Ortiz (L) DH 4. Mike Napoli ® 1B 5. A.J. Pierzynski (L) C 6. Xander Bogaerts ® 3B 7. Stephen Drew (L) SS 8. Mookie Betts ® RF 9. Jackie Bradley Jr. (L) CF Gametime Forecast: 81°F • Partly Cloudy • 0% PoP Jackson http://i.imgur.com/M8rEBvD.png Buchholz http://i.imgur.com/Rh24G1e.png
  4. why was I thinking it was only 25th-30th? bleh. So the bottom 13 teams get a protected pick?
  5. arent we already outside of getting a protected pick
  6. is it just me or has castro gained weight lately? he looked tulowitzki sized tonight for some reason
  7. korean valbuena http://giant.gfycat.com/SlushyTinyGuanaco.gif
  8. who else is excited for edwin tomorrow!!!! Woooooooooo!!!
  9. Am I stupid for thinking I could get a killing back for trading Arrieta in fantasy right now
  10. I haven't felt like our season is brutal for the last 5-6 weeks.
  11. CUBS WIN http://a.gifb.in/032012/1391796352_girl_with_beers.gif CUBS WIN
  12. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo http://i1.wp.com/www.dailycal.org/assets/uploads/2013/10/GIF-UH.gif
  13. http://ctworkingmoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/hunger-games-quotes-23.gif
×
×
  • Create New...