Jump to content
North Side Baseball

DiamondMind

Verified Member
  • Posts

    9,136
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by DiamondMind

  1. Molina is the only cardinal I like. Dude is a bad ass.
  2. I'd also bet everything on Castro over Baez in a second.
  3. I reeeealllllyyyy wish we had a major league OF.
  4. I want to push that kid down and stuff him in a locker.
  5. what do you think? [expletive] this kids voice
  6. I thought that was a 60 year old woman speaking until they showed the booth. what the hell am I watching
  7. Im not allowed to say [expletive] seinfeld?
  8. I can't wait until Edwin gives up a 4 spot after looking good for 5-6 innings
  9. Same question. Getaway day? theres another one next series against washington start times for that series are so weird - 7pm, 3pm, noon, 6pm
  10. http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--lQIjdHH8--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/784243430524672068.gif
  11. Well, Lake like, bunts sometimes, and stuff I mean theres really no one else TO lead off anyway, our team obp is like 200
  12. I'm sure they're thinking "Well, we tried Valbuena, and he failed - so lets try putting fastball/early in the count hitters back at leadoff"
  13. 1. Billy Hamilton (S) CF 2. Todd Frazier ® 3B 3. Joey Votto (L) 1B 4. Devin Mesoraco ® C 5. Jay Bruce (L) RF 6. Chris Heisey ® LF 7. Skip Schumaker (L) 2B 8. Zack Cozart ® SS 9. Mat Latos ® P 1. Junior Lake ® CF 2. Ryan Sweeney (L) LF 3. Anthony Rizzo (L) 1B 4. Starlin Castro ® SS 5. Luis Valbuena (L) 3B 6. Nate Schierholtz (L) RF 7. John Baker (L) C 8. Darwin Barney ® 2B 9. Edwin Jackson ® P Gametime Forecast: 62°F • Mostly Cloudy • 1% PoP
  14. http://i.imgur.com/bX20R3d.gif
  15. please dont make me feel stupid for optimisim cobs
  16. CUBS WIN http://i.imgur.com/YMG9UCe.gif CUBS WIN
×
×
  • Create New...