Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. Leaving in Marquis after the first inning. Oh and not starting Soto too.
  2. It's not Marquis fault that Lou kept in him when he sucks. It is his fault for sucking though! soap drop the soap dropping soap drop
  3. alright Cliffy! Do your job Aramis. No ground balls please.
  4. I hate the Marlins. I hate them more than the Cardinals.
  5. somanombricthes. You are killing me lou, killing me.
  6. Their bullpen is horrendus until the closer.
  7. Me either. A little bit of top spin and the score is 5-4. At least he got a hit.
  8. I would have no problem if the good Marquis showed up. That's the thing, we know right away. When he's bad he's bad from inning one and usually lasts only a few. It's been his history for almost three years now. When he's good he has shut down stuff. He just cannot seem to harness his stuff.
  9. If the Cubs get a lead here Lou has to take out Marquis.
  10. Overreact much? You really think 1 run is gonna win this game? You were saying?
  11. When I live in Miami I was listening to Boog Shamby and Len on the radio and in September and in the background I could hear the chant "Less go Jankees, less go Jankees." The Marlins were playing Phillies.
  12. Overreact much? You really think 1 run is gonna win this game? You were saying?
  13. Get him out. When he's crap we know it quick. Get somebody up in the pen Lou. No need to waste time.
  14. I cannot bear to watch, listen, or check in. I will wait until tomorrow to find the score. Maybe
  15. You "might" give up Hill for Santana? I'd give any single player on the team for Johan. Yes, that includes Lee, Ramirez, Soriano and Zambrano. I'd probably add Pie and/or Marshall with anybody but Ramirez. Ok Hill + Pie. Do you think the Cubs have the talent to get him? I really suck at trade proposals.
  16. Unless there's some kind of scenario I'm completely unaware of, the magic number could only go to 2 after tonight. Sorry I thought the magic number was 3. Ok, 2. Cubs do your part.
×
×
  • Create New...