I'm backing the players regardless of what they want to fight about, but I do think an international draft is a weird hill to die on when the practical difference between that and the already-existing tight restrictions on spending in that area is not much. I think a lot of this is still on the owners for constantly being untrustworthy and now we have a situation where the players basically just want to say no and have things on their terms as a result, even though the two sides are moving closer on most issues. Now I'm just getting more sad than anything else. I am with the players, too. Unfortunately, MLB is using the GOP playbook of drawing the compromise line, not at the 50-yard line, but the 10-yard line hoping to get agreement at the 12-yard line, and when the players make it the 30-yard line they look bad.