Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. After Horton and Shota pitched really well, I was hoping Cabrera would be good today. Oh well, as long as he's healthy, it's good for now.
  2. Good moment for the Cubs fans for sure.
  3. I'm very happy for Palencia and Venezuela.
  4. Shota is still dominating after the 4th inning. The cool thing was his 4 seam average velo in the 4th inning was 92.5mph.
  5. Well, if it keeps going like this, Palencia would pitch. Palencia vs PCA or Bregman would be cool.
  6. Yeah, so far, Shota is looking as impressive as Cade.
  7. Kelly and Mo back to back HR!
  8. Shota got 5 K's in two innings. Awesome! No hit, 1 walk.
  9. I think this is the first time I saw (well, I didn't see it, but) Shota got 3 K's from the first three hitters. His 4 seam velo is still 92+.
  10. I just found the Cubs gave up 43 HR's (Jamo 8, Rea 5, Schultz 5...) The Cubs hit only 19 HR's. They should hit more.
  11. Here's what I found. WBC rules; - Consecutive Days: If a pitcher pitches on two consecutive days, they must have 1 day of rest. - No consecutive games: A pitcher cannot pitch in three consecutive days. According to this, both Mason Miller and Palencia can pitch tomorrow.
  12. OK, so VEN won, and Palencia made only 15 pitches. He should be able to pitch tomorrow, right?
  13. Here comes Palencia. I don't know the pitch count thing, but hopefully, VEN wins today, and Palencia can pitch again tomorrow.
  14. If Palencia pitches tonight for VEN, would he be able to pitch again tomorrow?
  15. 10 K's in 5 innings. Pretty awesome.
  16. Yeah, I heard that, too, and the guy also said Iowa Cubs.😄 I'm in SF Bay Area, and the next few days will be over 90 degree, which is definitely not normal. It's 7:30PM now, and it's still over 80. 2 months ahead is right.
  17. Those LHB can't hit the changeups. Very cool.
  18. Thanks. Like Jamo said, I hope he finds the way to help the team.
  19. Me, too. I remember Jamo gave up a lot of HRs early (May and June?). Then, he got hurt, came back, and looked way better. Then, he missed a few weeks, came back, and he was still good.
  20. I loved it. I was talking to my brother on the phone, while we're watching the game. My brother was rooting for Japan. I was rooting for Palencia.
  21. If Seiya is kind of OK, I really want Japan to lose. I don't want Seiya to try to play more games.
  22. Seiya got hurt. I don't understand why he tried to steal the base.
  23. My guess is Jamo will be just like Jamo. I think he'll pitch fine. But, you're right about the injury. Any of Ben, Assad or Rea could be in the rotation, eventually. Jeez, we got a lot of SPs, which is great.
×
×
  • Create New...