Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. What's the chance of getting healthy version of Wiggins, and he actually pitches well? I agree Miller and Maton would have potential. I think Hollowell and Riley Martin would be better than Wiggins. But, what do I know? If we can sign Morejon, that'd be awesome, but it wouldn't be easy. Many teams want him.
  2. I agree with you. The bullpen looks better than the last off season, when all we had left was basically Palencia. I'm also hoping Martin and Hollowell will be good again next year. Need to spend more for SP's. If we could re-sign Peterson and Holmes, get somebody like Peralta. I don't think the Angels will trade Detmers. He was the top 5 SP in the 2nd half, and the new owner has money. He might be extended. I've heard the Angels would try to sign Seiya, too. Also, they're after Sato. I looked at Sato's stats. He's nowhere near Seiya's NPB stats. Also, heard he's not a good defender. Seiya "was" supposed to be pretty good defensively, when he came over. Took 5 years, but he was good this year.
  3. I feel the same for Steele Horton might be good again (maybe, not as good) in 2028. Brown might be fine for a season, then maybe, his neck will start hurting again. I'm not expecting much from Wiggins at this point. I'll be happy to be wrong, too.
  4. Nico was the only one who didn't suck. I guess Seiya was OK. Nico was actually awesome 2 years in a row. The best offense in 2026 scored only 1 run in the playoffs.
  5. Holmes' HR/9 is only 0.55 as a Cub, so it's not the virus.😁
  6. Because he pitched on Sunday, though it was only 12 pitches? I wanted Peterson for tonight. Then, Shota tomorrow. Just checked the Boyd's stats from last night. GB% is 9.1% and HR/FB was 42.9%. Ouch.
  7. Sure, they're not much better than the others, but this series might be over without starting two of our best SP's in the 2nd half.
  8. This game is pretty much worse than the worst game every Cubs fan imagined.
  9. Carson sucks at throwing to 2B, pretty much all year.
  10. Yeah, Peterson or Shota, but Shota pitched 1 inning on Sunday, so I want Peterson.
×
×
  • Create New...