Arsenal are really putting their supporters through the wringer with how they’ve responded to Manchester City holding the door open for the league title all season.
So that means out of 79 games at Wrigley Field (horsefeathers off MLB and your stupid Japan series), the team was only shut out in fewer than two games? That is pretty incredible.
The last two days had a bit of everything.
Good Cubs pitching, fantastic Cubs defense, lots of Cubs hits, lots of Cubs runs and arse.
Nice to win the series.
She did when quoting Yelich. 😄
We've had the best sideline reporters. I didn’t think anyone could replace Kelly Crull adequately, but Taylor certainly had.
Thank you for the visual. 😞
Anyway, enough of Arse-gate. How good were we tonight. Got the W and we move onto tomorrow nights finale full of confidence.
Yeah… the visual is still stuck in my head…
I noticed that no one was sitting in that section of seats with him, I get the feeling this was happening all game. Which would make him the least embarrassed person in the ballpark lol.