Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. Did Marquee borrow ESPN’s cameras? That looked gone.
  2. Shota has been an excellent signing.
  3. Yes! Shota says “screw you, ump!”.
  4. That’s more likely what it is then. Some awkward silences between the two.
  5. I miss the JD and Len chemistry. JD and Boog appear to have very little.
  6. Acuna Jr realised he was out about 90 seconds before the review centre in New York.
  7. One of those stories that I would be disappointed if it wasn’t true. 😂 Not just any Romanian club either. The second most successful Romanian club. Fair play to them both.
  8. Who does Wisdom have to kill to get more AB’s over M-Boner?
  9. TIL. Cardinals suck, a lot. And Oliver Marmol is unhinged.
  10. I feel the starters need to be almost perfect in this series, can’t have the bullpen facing the Braves bats for 5+ innings. Come away with 1 win and I’ll be happy leading into 4 against the Pirates.
  11. You just know he hasn’t topped out at however many blown saves he’s managed so far.
  12. One more out. Whatever you have to do not to suck here, Alzolay.
  13. Mound visit… Adbert: “Okay boys, I’ve got this.” No, you really don’t.
  14. Chapman coming out sucks. Never thought I’d say that.
  15. And thank you Cody. This should be 5-2 now.
  16. Atlanta has sweep written all over it. Just bank this win please.
  17. Will be fun seeing the dude on the verge of a heart attack at any time walking it off here.
  18. Today must be a good day for Ron Coomer.
  19. Ffs, there is an open base at 1st. There is literally no chance of a DP if you swing. 🙄
  20. Ian Happ’s on base streak vs Pirates continues.
×
×
  • Create New...